At Hill Counseling and Consulting we understand that people need help in a variety of ways. We work to connect people to resources they need in order to improve their individual or family functioning. We assist patients and families in overcoming social and/or health problems such as: poverty, homelessness, mental or physical illness, emotional stress, financial problems, domestic violence, child abuse/neglect or end of life issues.
Our Licensed Mental Health Practitioners (LMHP), and Provisionally Licensed Mental Health Practitioners (PLMHP) offer treatment, assessment, psychotherapy, counseling and support for individuals, couples, family or groups.
Initial assessments are conducted to determine treatment goals and planning for the client.
Our therapists provide in-office treatment or virtual sessions via a HIPAA compliant platform with a primary focus in the following areas:
- Teen and Youth Issues
- Trauma Therapy
- Mood, Anxiety, or Adjustment Disorders
- Parenting skills advice
- Family Issues including adoption and step-family problems
- Communication Skills
- LGBTQ+ Topics
- Anger Management
- Self Injurious Behavior
- Emotional, Physical, and Sexual Abuse
- Grief and Loss
- Geriatric counseling
- COVID related issues
- Developmental disabilities
- Individuals on the Autism spectrum
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy or PCIT
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive-Behavior Therapy or TF-CBT
- Child-Parent Psychotherapy or CPP
- Adoption Competent Therapists or TAC
If you would like to talk to one of our licensed therapists about assistance please Contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Fill out our Referral Form here or download and print the Referral Form PDF off and bring it with you on your next visit.